Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Unchanging Truths?

Would love to hear your response! Ask yourself, do you have any unchanging truths you subscribe true? Why? 


It may sound simple, but I focus on the unchanging truth of God's love. In doing so, I must also accept, respect and honor, the unchanging truth of a just Lord. The covenant love God speaks to all Christ-followers is that in which we must strive to display to the world. All of creation. Human or animal. When the world looks at me, it is Christ they should see... 

In subscribing to God's love and being an image bearer of that construct, I also follow and obey the laws and rules in which govern my choice as a Christ-follower. As Apostle Paul illustrates throughout many of the New Testament letters, we are called and set apart. Implying that our lives following Christ will look vastly different than those not following the light of the world. 

How do they help you live a moral life?

I believe understanding there is a divine governing authority sustaining and over my life, is profoundly humbling and surrendering. Many people find issues with "authority" or dislike acknowledging a power far greater than their own, but I am in awe of God every single day. The breath that is breathed into my lungs, the life-sustaining power that can never be taken for granted.... this truth in and of itself is what keeps me grounded, humbled, and living a moral life...all for God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment